Monday 18 May 2015

Ok... Cupid.

So I'm signing up for OkCupid right now as we speak.. err.. as I type.

I've barely done anything and I'm already stuck..

What should my username be? Jeez. So hard! My friend Carol (who iMessaged me telling me she's signing up and I should too) suggested "Raptor Girl" since I'm a huge fan, but I have a weird thing about pigeonholing myself as just one thing.

Will my OkCupid experience stop here now because I can't think of a stupid username?!

Ok(Cupid), I decided. I think I went a little overboard with stress and googling "good dating site usernames" so I scaled back to simply my Instagram username: rigidmink.



Things are going well. I've set up my account and I'm slowly filling out my profile. I like that there are unique questions on here like, "The six things I could never live without" or "I spend a lot of time thinking about".

I think I like the interface of this site. It's more polished and feels cleaner than Plenty of Fish. I've already got a few messages. Will report back on anything major.

No comments:

Post a Comment