Friday 23 September 2016

Wow. It's been a while since my last post and lots of things have happened! I signed up for ok_cupid, I quit it because a lot of dudes were creepers. I signed up for eHarmony and I quit it too and then was charged an extra cycle. I downloaded Tinder and bumble and met up with a total of 1 guy from Tinder, well technically 2, but the first one didn't count (long story).

I also met up with a guy from ok_cupid, but that one also doesn't count because it was a "I'm going to give these dudes, creepy or not, a chance and meet the next guy who asks to meet up" moment. Spoiler alert: if he asks you what kind of coffee shops you like and you say, "independent" and he says, "meet me at Starbucks", just do yourself a favour and don't go.

I like bumble, if only for the fake profiles of super hot dudes that could possssssibly be real dudes. But definitely aren't. But maybe could be.

There have also been a couple real-life guys that I didn't meet online, but they were brief and nothing of real meaning or consequence.

Maybe I'll post again in a year or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment